The state Karnataka, India, Karnataka Police is the agency that enforces law.Inspector General of the Police and Director General is the head of the Karnataka Police Department. He presides at Headquarters of Police, Nrupathunga Road, Bangalore.There are quite a few wings in Karnataka Police Department. While carrying out his duties, he is supported by officers in staff at the headquarters and officers in-charge of special and several area units. The Karnataka police District administration is lead by an Officer of Superintendent of Police rank. A collection of districts come under one Range and one Officer who is of Inspector General of Police rank leads each Range in the state of Karnataka. The Police organization in Bangalore City is lead by Police Commissioner of the rank of Addl. DGP and Hubli-Dharwar and Mysore Cities are lead by Police Commissioners of Dy. Inspector General of Police rank. These Officials report to the Director General of Police and Police Inspector General in Karnataka.
Karnataka Police will support the Law and the Rights of all public for a secure and safe environment, conducive to their internal and external growth and development.
Towards this end, we set for ourselves the following objectives:
- Police of Karnataka vows to protect the lives and liberties of the people from criminal and anti- social elements.
- Karnataka Police shall earn the good will, support and active assistance of the community.
- Co-ordinate with other departments of Criminal Justice System.
- Equal treatment regardless of caste, religion, social and economic status or political affiliations.
- Police of Karnataka shall give due consideration for women, children, senior citizens and weaker sections. Improve professional knowledge, skills and attitudes and adopt modern methods in police work.
- Karnataka Police shall promote human rights and professional values of integrity, honesty and efficiency.
- Accept and play our role in social transformation and bring about improvement in the quality of life with society.
Karnataka Police Contact Details
Director General of Police, Karnataka
No. 2, Nrupathunga Road, Bangalore- 1, Karnataka.
- 080-22211803 (O)
- 22942999 (O)
- 22215911 (F)
- 22212164 (F)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Organization Structure
Karnataka Police Recruitment
Karnataka Police recruitment is transparent, totally objective, computerized, based on merit and reservation. Candidates are not expected to pay money, gratify illegally to anybody within or outside Karnataka Police department for promising to exercise influence for obtaining the post of ARMED POLICE CONSTABLE. No one has the authority to amass any kind of charges. Candidates are advised not to be trapped by any such tout vor agent in this regard. The only payable charges are under proper receipt/acknowledgement as shown below:-
Apply for Jobs: http://www.ksp.gov.in/home/recruitment/recruitment.php
Complaints of Corruption if any should be sent to the:-
- Addl. Director General of Police, Recruitment & Training: Ph: 22942231
- Deputy Inspector General of Police, Training & Recruitment: 22942261
- Complaints through E-mail can be sent to:
- Armed Police Constable: email@example.com